Exceptional home, located in the Enclave development on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Ken Caryl Valley. This inviting home has been recently updated and features a fresh, open concept design. Upon entering, you will be invited by freshly painted ceilings, walls and updated flooring. Just off the entrance, the family room is complimented by a fire place with easy views of the surrounding landscaping. The main floor master retreats skillfully off of the main living area, with large windows and private access to an inviting patio. Complimented by two additional upstairs rooms, this property also features a rare loft area, perfectly suited for an in home office or an additional area of retreat. The updated kitchen, complete with vaulted ceilings, provides for great entertaining as it rests adjacent to the back patio area. A short walk from the local, recently renovated park and community center, this home epitomizes the quality of life provided by the Ken Caryl area.
Request Showing or More Info
Total Sq Ft
Deck, Patio, Landscaping
Wood, Tile, Carpet
Forced Air, Gas
2 Car Attached
The content relating to real estate for sale in this website comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than CO-LO Ltd. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.