Fully updated custom home located on the best one acre lot in North Ranch. Surrounded on three sides by open space, this home offers privacy and seclusion in addition to direct access to some of the best hiking, mountain biking and equestrian trails in the state. The exceptional views from the property are magnified by the open, light-filled floor plan. The current owners have taken meticulous care of the property and have invested in renovations throughout the years. The property offers a floor-to-ceiling fireplace, a private backyard surrounded with natural stone, scrub oak and mature trees. Hardwood and natural stone flow throughout the main level to include granite counter tops, a chef’s kitchen, beverage center, built-in speakers and high ceilings. The master bedroom boasts down valley views, a fully updated bathroom and a private deck. The updated walk out basement includes a steam room, media room, kitchenette and exercise room. Welcome to Colorado living at it's finest!
Request Showing or More Info
Total Sq Ft
Balcony, Patio, Natural Rock
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Central Air, Gas
The content relating to real estate for sale in this website comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than CO-LO Ltd. are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.